So tell me, what exactly is Kidedotals?
Kidedotals empowers teachers, schools and school districts to develop better teaching resources through the power of collaboration. Share and discover lesson plans, assessments, songs and videos; improve teacher efficacy with access to community generated books, quizzes and learning modules; and much more. Register now.
Characteristics of a Good Test
The following are the characteristics of a good test:
1. Validity - It means that it measures what it is supposed to measure.
2. Reliability - A test is reliable if we get the same results repeatedly.
3. Comprehensive - It covers all the items that have been taught.
4. Appropriate in difficulty- It is neither hard nor too easy. You can prepare a Table of Specification (TOS) for the proper distribution of test items.
5. Clear - Questions and instructions should easily be understood by the students.
6. Appropriate in Time - A good test should be finished on a given time allotment.
7. Economy - It makes the best use of the teacher’s limited time for preparing and grading and it makes the best use of the pupil’s assigned time for answering all items.